Hi, I'm Brandon.
I'm in the database group in the Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science at the University of Washington. I am interested in big data management, large-scale system building, and intersectional database research. I am advised by Magdalena Balazinska and Alvin Cheung.
If you're interested in my research, please check out my recent publications. For details about my research systems, see this list of my major efforts, and visit my GitHub profile for source code and additional documentation. My CV is probably out-of-date (unless I am on the job market, in which case I probably updated it just now).
- I am recruiting CSE undergraduates for fall 2017 work on the PipeGen project. Contact me if you are interested!
- Our VisualCloud demo won an honorable mention at SIGMOD'17!
- I'll be demonstrating our new VisualCloud system at SIGMOD'17.
- I was selected as a runner-up for the Madrona Prize.
- PipeGen source code is now available (coming soon: support for C/C++)!